Because CALVI continues to grow, we are looking for a localization specialist with a strong passion for language, software, and user experience. You will be working in the UX/UI team with designers and other frontend developers. Besides that, you will frequently work with product managers, product owners, business consultants and our customers. As localization specialist, it is your responsibility to provide high quality localized content which contributes to the user experience. Are you the localization specialist we are looking for? Don't hesitate any longer and apply today!
What will you be doing as a localization specialist?
- You will provide high-quality localized content for our digital products;
- You will produce translations and you are the point of contact internally and externally regarding the translations for our digital products;
- You work with external localization vendors to manage translations schedules, quality and vendor Q&A;
- You will continuously refine and improve the localization process and provide necessary instructions to internal and external stakeholders;
- You will advise our customers in combining their brands' and cultures' tone of voice and our terminology to provide clear translations.
- You have at least 3 years working experience as a localization specialist;
- You are in possession of a Bachelors’ degree or above (localization, business, linguistics, or equivalent experience);
- You have experience with agile project-based work;
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills;
- You are an expert in English and Dutch in both written and spoken form;
- You have a superior attention to detail;
- You have a knack for user experience and accessibility;
- You are independent, but also a team player;
- You will go above and beyond to meet deadlines;
- You are enthusiastic, motivated, a capable communicator and you have a need for quality and consistency.
It would be great if you have:
- A good command of French, German and/or Spanish in written and spoken form.
Furthermore, you have a good sense of humor and a proactive attitude. We understand that experience comes in many shapes and forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is *this* close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.
What we have to offer
- A market conform salary (depending on your skills and knowledge)
- 25 vacation days (based on 40hr work week)
- 8% holiday allowance
- Flexible working schedule
- Possibility to work from home
- Travel reimbursement
- Retirement benefit plan
- Last but not least, amazing colleagues and a beautiful location!
Follow us on LinkedIn for more information on the latest job applications.