Because CALVI continues to grow, we are looking for a full-stack frontend developer, who is capable of lifting the frontend layer of our product to a higher level. You will be working in the UX/UI team with designers and other frontend developers. Besides that, you will frequently work with other back- and frontend teams within the same product.
What will you be doing as a senior full-stack frontend developer?
- You will build well performing and scalable applications;
- You will build a frontend application based on provided wireframes and/or visual designs;
- You improve, where possible, the architectural level of the frontend;
- You are capable of adding architectural improvements to the frontend layer of the product;
- You determine and guard the chosen design patterns of all frontend teams.
Who you are:
- You have at least 5 years of working experience as a frontend developer within a team with different disciplines;
- You are in possession of a Bachelors’ degree;
- You are an expert in the field of semantic HTML, CSS and relevant libraries such as Bootstrap;
- You have experience with MVC framework, design patterns and the development of web applications;
- You have experience with agile project-based work;
- You have good command of English and Dutch in both written and spoken form;
- You have a knack for graphic design, user experience and accessibility;
- You are independent, while also a teamplayer;
- You give constructive criticism to your coworkers on frontend level;
- You offer a helping hand to your colleagues where needed and possible;
- You are enthusiastic, motivated, a capable communicator and you have a need for quality.
It would be great if you had experience with:
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or other visual design applications.
Furthermore, we are looking for someone with strong social and communicative skills. You have a good sense of humor and a proactive attitude. We understand that experience comes in many shapes and forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is *this* close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.
What we have to offer
- A market conform salary (depending on your skills and knowledge)
- 25 vacation days
- 8% holiday allowance
- Flexible working schedule
- Possibility to work from home
- Travel reimbursement
- Retirement benefit plan
- Last but not least, amazing colleagues and a beautiful location!
Follow us on LinkedIn for more information on the latest job applications.