Telecom billing is a highly complex process with time sensitive rates, fixed and metered charges, subscriptions and volume sensitive discounts. In a market where rates are declining, billing errors usually lead to you paying more than you should. As a financial manager you strive for control and efficiency. Transparent business processes and accurate reporting are a top priority. Your goal is to streamline the myriad of invoices, improve validation of billing, efficiently charge back costs to the appropriate cost centre and monitor contract compliance.
- High volume of incidental and periodical telecom invoices with extensive and complex data
- Invoices that should be reallocated to numerous cost centers, but often aren't
- Invoices manually checked at random rather than systematically
- Invoices associated with complicated procurement agreements
- Consolidation of invoices from international operators and overview of telecom expenditure across international business operations is labour intensive
- Late payment penalties for telecommunication services due to lack of invoice process overview
How Calvi helps ...
Through TEM the validation of billing and contract compliance activities can take place automatically often generating savings for enterprises. The automated allocation of charge backs promotes better accountability and better visibility reducing wasteful consumption of services.